pH or redox electrodes, which are filled with liquid electrolyte and placed under overpressure, are always the best choice!
These InPro 2000i electrodes have a liquid electrolyte that is easy to refill. The electrolyte is selected according to the product to be measured and the process conditions. The whole is placed in a special sensor holder to which compressed air is connected. You can then always ensure that the pressure on the electrode is higher than the process pressure. This prevents contamination of the diaphragm and avoids poisoning of the reference electrode.
InPro 2000i is available with different glass types, diaphragms and electrolyte to create the optimal configuration for the most difficult conditions.
- InPro 2000i series
- Liquid electrolyte depending on the medium
- Choice of number of diaphragms for best results
- Overpressure for better performance
- Refillable, ensures longer service life
- Different types of glass depending on the process conditions
- Available in different lengths (120-250-450mm)