The Valmet HS is focused on the continuous determination of moisture in dry matter flows in a wide range of industrial applications and in wastewater treatment at WWTPs.
Samples are taken directly from the emerging dry cake stream by means of the sample screw. The microwave-based measurement technology makes it possible to determine the total solids content within a range of 30 to 99%.
The dry matter and / or moisture content is directly transferred to your SCADA for real-time monitoring and control. An additional sample-name point for laboratory determination is integrated for optimal quality control and measurement adjustment. The built-in calibration routine supports the operator in further optimizing the measurement, further increasing accuracy and reproducibility over time; Process controlling thus becomes the next level!
The HS will obtain a prominent role in the further optimization of 24/7 automated process control of the fermentation, (sludge) dewatering or incineration process.
- Accurate measurements on dry cake from 30 to 99% dry matter.
- Stable measurements result in a strong reduction of laboratory analysis.
- Well-regulated polymer dosing based on continuous dry matter determination not only results in savings on polymer costs, but also a more optimal sludge dewatering.
- Correct determination of dry matter makes your pumps, centrifuge and / or filter belt press function more efficiently with which a higher yield of dry matter can be achieved with less energy.
- Essential measurement for automatic process control and upscaling of production.
- Higher sludge efficiency contributes to lower transport and combustion costs.
- Reliable screw-based sampling.
- Built-in calibration routine.
- Remote industrial internet access.