With AVIC, you bring in a system that can monitor, record and alarm the temperature and other parameters in your lab 24 hours a day, if necessary.
Thanks to wireless communication via WIFI and GPRS as well as a back-up battery, this system will continue to work even in unforeseen circumstances. With upper and lower limits that you can set yourself, this system registers everything that happens in the laboratory.
All data is collected from the individual measurement points in the central box and from there all results and events are sent to the cloud. The alarms can be sent by SMS or e-mail according to self-defined escalation rules.
Deviations from the specified limits are reported via SMS and e-mail. This can range from a malfunctioning -86°C freezer going over its limit or an incubator left open too long. Of course you can also set a delay that prevents the alarm going off at the slightest door opening. All information is collected and can be viewed on an intuitive Internet page. All settings and setpoints can also be changed via this page with admin access.
- Wireless temperature recording.
- 24-hour monitoring of all your laboratory equipment.
- Alarm via SMS or e-mail.
- Results listed in clear logbook.
- Easy installation: no cable work owing to wireless modules.
- Ensuring that the logbook is kept up to date in your organisation.
- Logbook available via the Internet.
- Regulatory compliant registration.
- Significant savings in operational costs.
- Suitable for monitoring multiple locations.