The new robust DuraTracker is flow measurement made easy. This efficient and reliable flowmeter allows multiple sensors to be connected in a "plug & play" manner. It integrates multiple flow technologies into a single module (laser, Doppler and ultrasonic).
The standard Bluetooth capabilities make the programming, sensor calibration, and data retrieval job easy through wireless devices. This is also a good option for hard-to-reach areas or locations where safety is a concern. Other two-way communication options include a direct connection to a USB port or cell phone modem, alleviating site visits all together, thereby saving time and costs.
DuraTracker is available with and without battery box. The latter can be operated using direct current from a power source or solar panel.
This new flow meter can be used for or a wide range of open channel flow measurement applications. In addition, an ATEX version is also available.
- Rugged, submersible IP68 housing
- Field upgradable and repairable
- Optional pH and sampler interface
- Replaceable desiccant cartridge and filter protecting the sensor from water entry and internal moisture
- Variable data-rate storage
- Compatible with off-the-shelf batteries