Forward thinking is evident from top to bottom in Isco’s groundbreaking 5800 Refrigerated Sampler. Its rotationally-molded polyethylene construction, user-friendly controls, and workplace-savvy features make it the first choice for stationary sampling in both municipal and industrial wastewater applications.
Control and programming are fast, simple, and easily accomplished on-site. A unique slide-out bottle rack eliminates awkward stooping and bending to reach sample containers.
The controller actively regulates and displays the sample compartment temperature, and logs a 24-hour summary to confirm proper sample cooling. You can download the temperature record with a basic utility program such as HyperTerminal.
The 5800 ushers in a new standard for weather and corrosion resistance. The tough, double-wall LLDPE cabinet shrugs off exposure to weather and harsh environments. It’s filled from top to bottom with insulation for efficient, economical cooling even in hot, humid environments. Heat-treated polyester powder coating protects the refrigeration system, ensuring long life and reliability in corrosive treatment plant conditions.
- Composite or sequential sampling.
- Operating range of -29° to 49°C – without additional heaters.
- Four digital alarm outputs.
- 4-20 mA flow meter input.
- Powerful 1/5 HP compressor delivers energy-efficient, high-performance cooling.
- Versatile sampling modes make the 5800 ideal for wastewater compliance monitoring.