The MJK Expert series pressure sensors are very robust, specially designed for use in more difficult applications such as level measurements on wastewater, industrial water (incl. ATEX zones) but also channels, flumes, tanks and monitoring wells pipes.
The MJK liquid level meter has a solid design with plastic housing or acid-resistant, stainless steel. Depending on the application, the membrane is made of ceramic or stainless steel. The cable is PUR insulated and steel-reinforced with high tensile strength.
- Measuring range from 0 - 0.3 m to 0 - 300 m
- 4 - 20 mA or digital Modbus
- ATEX option available
- MJK Expert 700 application on groundwater and monitoring well pipes
- MJK Expert 7070 application on groundwater and monitoring well pipes
- MJK Expert 1400 application on drinking water and process water
- MJK Expert 3400 application on drinking water, waste water and process water
- MJK Expert 7060 application on wastewater and process water