The 6712 Portable Sampler features a vacuum-formed ABS plastic shell to withstand exposure and abuse.
Its tapered design and trim 20-inch (50.8 cm) diameter result in easy manhole installation and removal. Large, comfortable handles make transporting safe and convenient - even when wearing gloves.
The NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) enclosure is submersible, watertight, and dust-tight. Plug-in 700 Series Modules and the new SDI-12 interface make it easy to add flow and parameter monitoring to your 6712-based system.
Isco's advanced 6712 Controller allows you to select different programming modes to assure the most suitable routine for your application. Programming is fast and simple, with on-line help just a key stroke away.
In Standard Programming Mode, the controller walks you through the sampling sequence step-by-step, allowing you to choose all parameters specific to your application. Extended Programming Mode lets you enter more complex programs including “smart sampling” event notification, triggered on any combination of up to 16 inputs.
- New SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with multi-parameter water-quality sondes and other compatible devices.
- Memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Choice of 11 different glass and plastic bottle configurations ranging from 24 x 1liter to 1 x 5.5 gallon.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller enclosure.
- Rugged ABS plastic shell.
- Foam-insulated base holds up to 30 pounds (13.5 kg) of ice to preserve samples even in extreme conditions.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 0.6m/s, even at head heights of 8 meters.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes - and tells you when tubing should be replaced.