The Teledyne Isco TIENet Area Velocity Sensor measures flow stream average area velocity and liquid level.
The Signature Flow Meter uses this information to calculate the flow rate and total flow of the stream. The 350 sensor is mounted in the flow stream, normally at the bottom of the channel. It measures average velocity using continuous ultrasonic sound waves to produce a Doppler effect, in which the frequency of a wave (such as sound) passed between two bodies is relative to the motion of each. As they move nearer to each other, the frequency increases; as they move apart, the frequency decreases. The 350 sensor measures liquid level using an internal differential pressure transducer.
- Multiple parameter data logging.
- Program and Summary Reports.
- Data Integrity Verification.
- Triggering, sampler enabling.
- Compatibility with Flowlink software.
- Multiple simultaneous flow technologies.
- pH and temperature input.
- SDI-12 input, RS-485 Modbus input, RS-485 Modbus output, Analog output.