The 4000TOCe online TOC sensor with flow control provides continuous, fast and reliable monitoring of TOC levels from reverse osmosis post-treatment to point-of-use.
Real-time continuous TOC monitoring
- Proven UV oxidation with differential conductivity for effective and continuous monitoring of TOC concentrations.
- Designed for a continuous maximum sample oxidation resulting in a very fast response time.
Easy installation and operation
- Plug-and-measure sensor design for easy installation.
- Low operating costs due to absence of gaz or reagents and simple operation
Compliant with all applicable standards
- Meets ASTM D5173 Standard Test Method for Online TOC Monitoring.
- Meets global pharmacopeia requirements.
For a wide range of water projects
For system integrators developing water projects, the 4000TOCe is an optimal tool for TOC analysis of:
- pharmaceutical grade water.
- recovery and recycling applications.
- treatment of make-up water in power stations.