This online, non-contact gloss meter accurately measures gloss up to 2000GU at multiple angles. Standardisation is automatic and data output is via Ethernet or analogue.
- Up to 1000 readings per second with multi-angle measuring heads and automatic measuring distance correction.
- Measurements on the lower and/or upper side of the continuous material.
- Automatic in-situ calibration.
- Ethernet interface.
- Analog output of the measuring value, outputs for out of range measurements and changing reels (i.e. to signal lamps).
- Signal input for calibration and moving measuring head.