Multichannel pipettes are routinely used to increase throughput in today’s laboratories. However, prolonged manual pipetting still takes up precious time, and can lead to repetitive strain injuries (RSI).
In addition, ever-decreasing sample sizes have made it increasingly difficult to pipette correctly and accurately.
INTEGRA has developed the compact ASSIST to streamline routine pipetting tasks at an affordable price, putting it within reach of virtually every lab.
Using INTEGRA electronic multichannel pipettes, the system automates routine pipetting tasks, eliminating physical strain and ensuring superior reproducibility and error-free pipetting.
This device eliminates human errors like immersion depth, pipetting speed, pipetting angle, etc. It's ideal for single plate applications for applications like serial dilutions, reagent addition and plate filling.
- Compatible with the Integra 8, 12 and 16 channel electronic pipettes with intuitive user interface.
- Predefined or custom programs.
- Can be placed in LAF cabinets to work under sterile conditions.
- Pipettes available in a volume range from 0.5 - 1250 µl to provide the best pipette for the volume needed.
- High quality pipetting through our unique GripTips design. Tips will never leak or fall off.
- Works with plates from 6 to 384-wells, in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Applications: reagent addition from 8 well strip, plate filling from reagent reservoir, serial dilutions.