Multichannel pipettes are routinely used to increase throughput in today’s laboratories. However, prolonged manual pipetting still takes up precious time, and can lead to repetitive strain injuries. In addition, ever-decreasing sample sizes have made it increasingly difficult to pipette correctly and accurately.
INTEGRA has developed the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robots to streamline routine pipetting tasks at an affordable price, putting it within reach of virtually every lab.
Using INTEGRA electronic multichannel pipettes, the system automates routine pipetting tasks, eliminating physical strain and ensuring superior reproducibility and error-free pipetting.
Equipping the ASSIST PLUS with a VOYAGER pipette enables on-the-fly adjustment of tip spacing, allowing multichannel sample reformatting – eg. from tubes to plates – and access to various labware types.
The addition of the D-ONE single channel pipetting module allows the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot to automatically perform individual sample transfers. This system effectively automates tedious tasks such as serial dilutions, sample normalization and hit picking or cherry picking, increasing productivity and reproducibility in the lab while reducing hands-on time, processing errors and physical strain.
This semi-automatic pipetting robot can accommodate numerous labware types: from tubes to 384-well plates in landscape and portrait orientations.
- Small and flexible pipetting robot to perform complete pipetting workflows with automatic pick-up and ejection of tips.
- Compatible with all electronic multichannel pipettes (fixed and variable distance channels) with intuitive user interface.
- Predefined or custom programs.
- Can be placed in LAF cabinets to work under sterile conditions.
- Pipettes available in a volume range from 0.5 - 1250 µl to provide the best pipette for the volume needed.
- High quality pipetting through our unique GripTips design. Tips will never leak or fall off.
- Serial dilutions.
- Reformatting between different labware (plates, tubes, etc.).
- Plate filling and reagent addition. Assay set-up on adaptable deck.
- Heating, cooling and shaking possibilities.